Sunday 17 May 2015

Hoxsey Biomedical Clinic

Hoxsey Clinic Costs and Information
Many patients considering alternative medicine have questions about cost and payment. Some types of insurance companies do cover treatments, but it’s important to note that not all insurance will. However, the cost is still far lower than most traditional treatments, ranging between $400 to $3,000 dollars, including doctor’s fees, physical examination, laboratory fees, X-rays and other radiology exams, as well as supplies and supplements.
If you choose treatment through our facility, you will be billed directly. We hire a third party to file insurance paperwork and, should your insurance cover any portion of the treatment, we would then reimburse you that amount.
Hoxsey Clinic Location and Hours
Bio-Medical Center
3170 General Ferreira, Colonia Madero Sur
Tijuana, Baja California Mexico 22046
Clinic hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST Monday thru Friday
Phones: 01152 664 684 9011 – (619) 704 8442 – (619) 407 7858
e-mail: info@hoxseybiomedical.com
The clinic is closed on the following Mexican holidays: January 1, February 2, March 16, May 1, September 14, November 16. On Thanksgiving day November 27. And the last 2 weeks of December from December 21 thru January 1st. 2016 for Clinic vacation.
We treat all types of malignancies. The following is a brief list of some of the ailments other than cancer that we treat with acceptable success:
Arthritis
Circulatory Ailments
Emphysema
Kidney Problems
Lupus
Multiple Sclerosis
Prostate Problems
Note: Bio-Medical Center has 4 rooms available for patients who will be staying at the clinic for multiple days.

4 comments:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email:  dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete