Saturday 16 May 2015

DIPG? Could this Help?

No one seems to break down the study to the biochemistry of the body except for a few. Where Dr Burzynski is to a synthetic link for the missing peptides in the urine. But our body is not synthetic. What is missed further is by rebalancing the minerals in the body which is only 4% of own body content thereby cancer dies because the cells are made then properly if we had enough oils to the diet for the receptors within our body to work properly. Oil's just as Fish, Cod, Omega 3,6,9 found in Hemp seed oil, for a few. My information is at government level now, and I did write to help a boy with DIPG in Nowra, and Westmead Hospital Professor said no to help. Yet the last patient who said no to my idea died within 2 months. This formula I have works from 3 weeks from death to a level. The theory works, people have tested it and reported it has helped so the next thing is to show how this style of treatment can work with chemotherapy and radiation. But in time, people will see the signs of sickness and know within every sickness or illness is caused by a drop in the person's Magnesium level. I am pushing, because if I don't it will be years again before someone has seen the links. Magnesium thou it is in our blood is kept within our skeleton structure for the mass amount and the tests are not normally done on this. I have on my website, body chemistry tests, basic I was told from St Vincents Hospital Bone Marrow transplant doctor. However the tests are never performed on patients to this degree to balance the body through a chemistry system of food, drinks, to build the minerals in the body. This makes the bowel work better for the absorption not just of the vitamins and minerals in our food it helps with the blood brain barrier to the brain for medication when Magnesium is in our body to a balance alignment for our DNA to realign.

I hope someone listens that Cancer could be made through our own body as the balance of the DNA structure goes out of balance.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email:  dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete